500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Say hello to a fresh new look, a more intuitive experience and better compatibility with your day-to-day!
Now, it's even easier to access your favourite key features on PayLah!
Scan and PayLah! when you eat at selected hawker centres, ride with Comfort/CityCab and shop at your favourite stores with the PayLah! QR or NETS QR function.
Watch how easy it is to scan and PayLah!
|DINE||Enjoy your favourite hawker foods with a quicker way to pay when you scan QR Codes displayed at selected stalls. Just spot our PayLah! payment logo and ask to pay with PayLah! QR Code for a faster and seamless checkout.|
|RIDE||Enjoy swift payments when you scan and PayLah! for your Comfort/CityCab rides.|
|SHOP||Scan and Paylah! at your favourite stores with up to thousands of participating merchants. Simply look out for the PayLah! payment logo or the NETS QR Code!|
Click here for the full list of eligible NETS merchants.
It’s simple to scan & pay:
Don’t have PayLah!? Download and register today!
- Scan and pay with QR Code via NETS terminals or PayLah! QR Code NEW!
- Send / Receive Money: Send or receive funds from anyone, even non-DBS/POSB customers via mobile numbers, QR Codes and Payment Links NEW!
- Auto Debit NEW!: Enable this feature for seamless payments with PayLah! – Skip the ‘Top-up’ step as the funds will be deducted directly from your linked bank account when you have insufficient wallet balance
- Request for Funds: Ask friends to pay you their share of the bill
- Bill Payment: Pay to over 58 billing organisations
- Shop Online: Enjoy faster checkouts
- eAng Bao: Celebrating with your friends/family? Send an eAng Bao to them!
- Mobile Pre-paid Top-up: Top-up mobile pre-paid SIM cards (StarHub and M1)
- Make a Donation: Donate to over 26 charitable organisations (For Android mobile devices only)
Other Useful Features
- Android Fingerprint Authentication NEW!: Access DBS PayLah! with your fingerprint (on selected Android devices)
- Notify Your Friends: Receive or send WhatsApp Notifications when you send / request for funds!
- Connect to your Apple WatchTM: View your wallet balance on Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Touch ID: Access DBS PayLah! with Touch ID (on selected Apple devices)
For full terms and conditions for DBS PayLah!, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn about our features and services starting with: Your Guide to DBS Paylah!
Do the credit balances in my DBS PayLah! wallet earn any interest?
No, the available credit balances in your DBS PayLah! wallet do not earn any interest.
How do I delete my DBS PayLah! account?
We are sorry you have to close your DBS PayLah! account. You can delete your account by calling our DBS contact center at 1800-111-1111.
What if I want to close my DBS/POSB savings/current account(s)?
Please inform the branch staff that you have a DBS PayLah! wallet when closing your DBS/POSB savings/current account(s). When you close your linked DBS/POSB savings/current account(s), the balance in the wallet will be refunded to you. Please note that DBS reserves the right to deal with the unclaimed amount if your wallet has not been used for a period of one year and if you have not given any instructions to DBS to close your wallet.
What if I decide to close my iBanking account?
Please inform the branch staff that you have a DBS PayLah! wallet when closing your DBS iBanking account. We will proceed to close your DBS PayLah! wallet and the remaining balance in the wallet will be refunded to the linked DBS/POSB savings/current account.
Will I be required to send in additional documents if I register for a DBS PayLah! wallet under a non-iBanking User Profile?
Yes. For DBS PayLah! wallets registered under a non-iBanking User Profile, it is a regulatory requirement that we require users to submit a copy of their NRIC/FIN (front and back) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for record purposes. While we do not require users to do so upon successful registration of the DBS PayLah! wallet, it is mandatory once users have reached a threshold of a cumulative lifetime amount of S$2,500 received from other wallets. Before the receipt and verification of the NRIC/FIN copy by DBS Bank, users might be restricted from further use of their DBS PayLah! wallet.