500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Manulife SmartRetire (III)
At a Glance
Manulife SmartRetire (III) is a whole-life, regular-premium, investment-linked insurance plan that is customised to your goals and budget. Plan your retirement with our curated suite of funds.
Receive a Target Retirement Sum or Target Retirement Income (Monthly) at your Target Retirement Age
Get covered at different stages of your journey to retirement
Protection is bumped up to your total target retirement amount during the accumulation period
Features & Benefits
- Choice of Target Retirement Age – 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65 or 70 years old
- Choice to receive a lump sum (Target Retirement Sum1) or monthly stream of income (Target Retirement Income1)
- Choice of Retirement Period (for Target Retirement Income option only) – 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years
- Choice of Minimum Investment Period5 – 5, 8, 12 or 16 years
- Choice of professionally-managed funds with unlimited free fund switches
Peace of mind
- Enjoy protection3 for Death, Total and Permanent Disability and Waiver of Premium benefit on Cancer
- Guaranteed acceptance with no medical check-up required
- Protection3 amount will be bumped up to your total target retirement amount1 during the accumulation period
- Cost of Insurance4 charged during the course of your policy is refunded to you if protection benefits are not utilized
- Get additional protection with Loss of Independence Rider6 with Target Retirement Income option plans
Make your investments work harder
- 100% of basic premiums paid will be used to invest into one or more fund(s) of your choice
- Enjoy a head-start with a Welcome Bonus2 in the form of additional fund(s) units
- Be rewarded with a yearly Loyalty Bonus2 in the form of additional fund(s) units starting from the Accumulation Period
How it Works
1 Dependent on market performance.
2 Welcome bonus will be credited into your account in the first 12 months upon receipt of each regular basic premium payment in the form of additional units. Yearly Loyalty Bonus will be paid starting from the next policy anniversary immediately aﬅer the end of Minimum Investment Period and every year thereaﬅer until the end of the policy term in form of additional units.
3 Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to the Product Summary for specific definitions.
4 If the Death and Waiver of Premium Benefit on Cancer are not claimed during Minimum Investment Period, the cost of insurance charged will be refunded in units during Accumulation Period over 5 policy years. If the Death and TPD benefit are not claimed during Accumulation Period, the cost of insurance charged will be refunded in units during Retirement Period over 5 policy years.
5 Refers to the period that charges will be imposed if premiums are missed or partial/full surrender is made.
6 Diagnosis of the Loss of Independence (LOI) must be confirmed and certified by a medical examiner. As long as the life insured meet the LOI definition during the target retirement period, Manulife will pay the LOI income that is equivalent to 50% of the target retirement income of the basic policy selected at inception after the end of 90-day deferment period. This benefit ends immediately on the date the life insured recovers and is no longer in the state of LOI. If the life insured has recovered but lose his/her independence once more, the life insured is entitled to this benefit again as long as the life insured continues to meet the LOI definition after the end of 90-day deferment period.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 15 August 2021.
DBS Insurance Important Notes
How to Apply
Easier Way To Multiply Your Money
Already crediting your salary with us? Earn up to 3.00% p.a. interest on your DBS Multiplier Account when you purchase selected insurance plans with us or transact in other eligible categories.
Find out more here.