500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Manulife SmartRetire (V)
At a Glance
Manulife SmartRetire (V) is a whole life regular-premium, investment-linked insurance plan that is customised to your goals and budget. Plan your retirement with our curated suite of funds.
Receive a target retirement sum or target retirement monthly income at your chosen retirement age
Get covered at different stages of your journey to retirement
Protection is bumped up to your total target retirement amount during the accumulation period
Features & Benefits
- Choice of Target Retirement Age – 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65 or 70 years old
- Choice to receive a lump sum (Target Retirement Sum) or monthly stream of income (Target Retirement Income)
- Choice of Retirement Period (for Target Retirement Income option only) – 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years
- Choice of Minimum Investment Period8
- Choice of professionally-managed funds with unlimited free fund switches
Peace of mind
- Enjoy protection5 for Death and Waiver of Premium benefit on Total and Permanent Disability
- Guaranteed acceptance with no medical check-up required
- Protection amount will be bumped up to your total target retirement amount during the accumulation period
- Cost of Insurance2 charged during the course of your policy will be refunded to you if protection benefits are not utilized
- Get additional protection with optional Loss of Independence supplementary benefit
Make your investments work harder
- 100% of basic premiums paid will be used to invest into one of more fund(s) of your choice
- Enjoy a head-start with a Welcome Bonus4 of additional fund(s) units
- Be rewarded with a yearly Loyalty Bonus4 of additional fund(s) units starting from the end of the Minimum Investment Period
Terms and conditions apply, please refer to Product Summary for specific definitions.
1 The illustration assumes that there is fund growth and no withdrawal made to the policy. The actual fund(s) performance is dependent on market performance. It does not offer any guarantee that your selected Target Retirement Sum will be achieved.
2 If there is no claim made on death or waiver of premium benefit on TPD before the Target Retirement Age, the cost of insurance charged on basic benefits will be refunded in a lump sum as additional units on the policy anniversary of the Target Retirement Age
3It refers to the end of the premium shortfall charge period and you can vary your basic premiums.
4 Welcome bonus will be credited into your account in the first 12 months upon receipt of each regular basic premium payment in the form of additional units. Yearly Loyalty Bonus will be paid starting from the next policy anniversary immediately after the end of Minimum Investment Period and every subsequent year until the end of the policy term in form of additional units.
5 Coverage for death of life insured is up to age 99. Coverage for waiver of premium benefit on TPD is up to before the flexi start date and policy owner's age 70.
6 Total premiums paid include total basic premiums paid plus any top-up premium, less any withdrawals.
7 Basic sum insured is equal to the selected Target Retirement Sum.
8 Refers to the period that charges will be imposed if partial/full surrender is made.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 18 September 2022.
DBS Insurance Important Notes
How to Apply
Talk to our Wealth Planning Managers
Visit any of our branches