Check Account Balance
You can check your account balance using digibank Online, digibank Mobile, SMS Banking, Phone Banking, DBS/POSB ATM and Video Teller Machine (VTM).Part of: Guides > Go Travel with DBS, Go Shopping with DBS, Voice Biometrics and Phone Banking PIN
Here are the steps required to enable “Peek Balance” feature:
SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
- Balance<space>Last 4 digits of Account
E.g. "Balance 1234"
Not registered to SMS Banking?SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
- Register<space>NRIC/Passport number<space>preferred account’s* last 4 digits
E.g. "Register S1234567A 1234"
- Dial 1800 111 1111 (from Singapore) or (+65) 6327 2265 (from Overseas).
- For a menu in English Press 1, for Mandarin Press 2.
- Enter your NRIC, Debit or Credit Card Number or your Phone Banking UID followed by # to proceed.
- Enter your Phone Banking PIN followed by # to proceed.
- Select Deposit Account Related Services.
- Press 1 to listen to your Account Balance(s).
Don't have Phone Banking?
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card and key in your PIN.
- Select Balance Inquiry.
- Select your Account Type.
- Your Account Balance will be reflected.
- Select End and remove ATM card.
Find the nearest ATM using our Locator.
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Under the Main Menu, select Balance Enquiry.
- Your Account Number, Ledger Balance and Available Balance will be reflected on the screen.
- Collect your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card before you leave our Video Teller Machine (VTM).
Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support