Request for DBS Account Conversion
Convert your existing DBS AutoSave/Multi-Currency Account to a My Account or a DBS Multiplier Account without a change in your account number and services.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
How to request for a DBS Account Conversion
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Request and click on More Requests.
- Under Other Services, select Request for DBS Account Conversion.
- Select the type of account you wish to convert to.
- Select your DBS Account to be converted.
- Read and Understand the Terms of Agreement and click Next.
- Click Submit to confirm the conversion.
- All transaction details will be available in your monthly statement. SMS notification will be sent, upon successful conversion of your account.
You will receive monthly Statements for the transactions on your My Account after the conversion. If you are currently receiving eStatements, you will continue to receive them.
For more information on My Account, click here.
- DBS Multiplier Account is a multi-currency account with eStatement and with no checking facility. By converting to DBS Multiplier Account, you will be automatically enrolled for eStatement. The checking facility of the Selected Account, if any, will be discontinued with immediate effect.
- Upon successful conversion, the fees and charges of DBS Multiplier Account will apply immediately. A fee of S$5 will be charged if average daily balance falls below S$3,000 (based on total SGD equivalent of SGD & foreign currency balances). Early closure fee of S$30 will apply if the DBS Multiplier Account is closed within 6 months from the date of opening of the Selected Account.
- For more information on DBS Multiplier Account, click here.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support