View Standing Instruction for Local Funds Transfer
View your existing recurring local funds transfer via digibank Online.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
How to view your standing instruction
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Under Transfer, select More Transfer Services.
- Under Local Transfers, Other Services, select View Standing Instruction and complete the Authentication Process.
- Select the Account which you wish to view your standing instructions and click Next.
Apply for digibank Online
- Only Standing Instructions for local funds transfer to another account will be shown.
- Standing Instructions using Cashier's Order, Demand Draft and Telegraphic Transfer (Overseas Funds Transfer) will not be shown on this page.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support