Set Up Recurring Funds Transfer (Standing Instruction)
Set up a recurring funds transfer via digibank Online.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
Our Standing Instruction service automatically transfers a fixed amount in SGD from your DBS/POSB Savings or Current Account to a designated receiving account on a regular basis (e.g. weekly, monthly or quarterly) of your choice.
This free service can be set up via digibank Online:
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Transfer and click on More Transfer Services.
- Under Other Services, click on Set up Standing Instruction.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Select the Payee’s Account you wish to transfer to.
- Indicate the Recipient's Name and Recipient's/Customer's Reference(if any).
- Select the Account you wish to transfer from.
- Indicate the Amount, Date of Deduction and Frequency of Transfer.
- Click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction and click Submit.
Note: The earliest payment date is 3 calendar days after setup to allow for processing. For example, Standing Instructions set up on Monday will have the earliest first payment date on Thursday.
Apply for digibank Online
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support