Set up Standing Instruction for Local Funds Transfer
Set up a recurring local funds transfer via digibank Online.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
Our Standing Instruction service automatically transfers a fixed amount in SGD from your DBS/POSB Savings or Current Account to a designated receiving account on a regular basis (e.g. weekly, monthly or quarterly) of your choice.
This free service can be set up via digibank Online:
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Under Transfer, select More Transfer Services.
- Under Other Services, select Set up Standing Instruction and Complete the Authentication.
- Select the Account you wish to transfer to.
- Indicate the Recipient's Name Recipient's/Customer's Reference (if any)
- Select the Account you wish to transfer from.
- Indicate the Payment Amount;
- Indicate the First Payment Date;
- Indicate the Payment Frequency;
- Indicate the Last Payment Date and Amount (if any).
- Click Next followed by Submit to set up the Standing Instruction.
- A new standing instruction takes 3 working days to be in effect.
Apply for digibank Online
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support