Add Other Bank's Credit Cards Recipient
Find out how you can add other bank's credit cards recipient using digibank Online or digibank Mobile.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Pay and click More Payment Services.
- Under Manage Payments & GIRO click Add Another Bank Credit Cards.
- Indicate Recipient's Name and Recipient's Card Number.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction.
- Click Submit.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap Pay & Transfer and select Cards.
- Tap Add Credit Card Recipient and enter or scan the Credit Card Number.
- Select the Card Type and enter the Name on the card.
- Tap Next to review the recipient's details and tap Add Recipient Now.
- Follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions to complete the request.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support