Change DBS PayLah! Daily Transfer Limit
Find out how to update your DBS PayLah! Daily Transfer Limit instantly via DBS PayLah! App.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS PayLah!
DBS/POSB digibank Users
- Log in to DBS PayLah! with your Touch / Face ID or PayLah! Password.
- Select More on the bottom right and select Manage PayLah!.
- Select Daily limit and authenticate using your DBS digibank User ID, Password and 6-digit iB Secure PIN.
- Select the Preferred Daily Limit you wish to set for DBS PayLah! wallet.
- Tap Update to change your PayLah! Daily Transfer Limit.
- You can set a daily transfer limit of up to S$2000 for your DBS PayLah! wallet.
Non-DBS/POSB digibank & Other Bank Users
- DBS PayLah! registered under a non-digibank or other bank user is fixed at S$999 daily transfer limit.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support