Settlement of CPF/SRS Trades
Find out the process when you choose CPF/SRS as your Trade Settlement mode.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS Vickers Online Trading Account
- Before selecting CPF/SRS as your settlement mode, please be reminded to check your shareholdings, available limits with CPF Investment Account(CPFIA) agent bank, and funds in your CPF/SRS accounts.
CPF/SRS settlement process
- Once you have chosen CPF/SRS as the settlement mode, your CPFIA/SRS agent bank will be notified to review the transaction based on their criteria. Please contact your CPFIA/SRS agent bank for more information on the criteria for approval.
Type of Transaction
|When the contract has been accepted by the CPFIA/SRS agent bank, funds will be debited from your CPFIA/SRS account and the shares will be deposited into your CPFIA/SRS account on the settlement date.|
|When the contract has been accepted by the CPFIA/SRS agent bank, the sales proceeds will be credited into your CPFIA/SRS account and the shares will be debited from your CPFIA/SRS account on the settlement date.|
- Amendment of settlement option is only allowed on the Trade day before 5.30pm.
- Shares which you have bought through your CPFIA/SRS account cannot be sold from your CDP securities account.
- If you sell shares that were previously bought from your CPFIS/SRS account using cash, the shares will be debited from your CDP securities account on settlement date. If you have insufficient shares in your CDP securities account, a "buy-in" will be conducted by SGX on settlement date to cover the "short-sell" position.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support