Transfer Foreign Currency to DBS Vickers Online Trading Account
Transfer foreign currencies from your DBS Multi-Currency Account (MCA) to your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account at any DBS Branch. (For accounts applied before 15 January 2018)
- 1. Visit any DBS Branch by using our Locator.
- 2. Perform the foreign currency transfer from your DBS Multi-Currency Account (MCA) to your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account at the branch.
- 3. Write your Name and DBS Vickers Online Trading Account number on the pay-in slip.
- 4. Fax the pay-in slip to us at 6226 8068 or email to email@example.com.
- Currencies Accepted: AUD, CAD, EUR, JPY, HKD, GBP and USD.
- This is a free service.
- Transfers take up to 2 working days.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support