Apply for DBS Cashline

If you are new to DBS/POSB Bank, you can Apply for DBS Cashline with us online. For existing customers, application can be made easily via digibank Online.

Cashline Application via Online Form
For existing and new to DBS/POSB Bank customers, apply for DBS Cashline via our Online Form:
  • Select your application method:
    • Use my iBanking Login;
    • Use my Card and PIN;
    • I have none of the above (For New to DBS/POSB Bank customers).
  • Enter and Verify your Application Details.
  • Upload the Documents required for your application.
  • Authorise DBS/POSB to retrieve your CPF statements online & Submit your application.
Cashline Application via digibank Online
If you are an existing customer with DBS/POSB Bank, you may apply for a DBS Cashline Account via digibank Online.
  • Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
  • Select Apply and click on Cashline.
  • Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
  • Select DBS Cashline and click Next.
  • Input your Personal and Contact Details and click Next.
  • Select your Salary Crediting Account (if any), enter your Employment Details and click Next.
  • Indicate your credit limit preference and signature referencing account for chequebook.
  • Read through the agreement and click Next.
  • Verify the details of the application and click Submit.
Documents Required
If you are a salaried employee
  • A copy of your NRIC (front and back), and
  • Income documents (any ONE of the following)
    a. Your latest 12 months' CPF Contribution History Statement
    b. Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment* & Latest Computerised Payslip
    c. Salary Crediting into DBS/ POSB Account**
If you are commissioned or earn a variable income
  • A copy of your NRIC (front and back), and
  • Income documents (any ONE of the following)
    a. Latest 12 Months Contribution History Statement
    b. Latest 1 Year Income Tax Notice of Assessment
    c. Latest 3 Months Computerised Payslips
    d. Salary Crediting into DBS/POSB Account
If you are self-employed
  • A copy of your NRIC (front and back), and
  • Income Tax Notices of Assessment for the past 2 years
*You can now print your Income Tax Notice of Assessment at myTax Portal with your SingPass or IRAS PIN. The service is free. Log on to for more details.
**Income documents are not required on the condition that your salary is credited via GIRO, to your own Personal DBS/ POSB Account and for at least 3 consecutive months.

Was this article helpful?

We welcome your feedback

Information is easy to understand and find
Information is useful to answer your inquiries completely

Related Information

Need more help?

Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.

Contact Customer Support