Understand your Home Loan Transaction History
Learn how to obtain and understand your mortgage loan transaction history via digibank Online.
- Log in to digibank Online. Under My Accounts, select your Mortgage Loan Account.
- 1. Your total outstanding mortgage loan balance.
2. Details of your Mortgage Loan
- Property Address
- Monthly Instalment Amount
- Monthly Instalment Due Date
- Outstanding Balance
- Undisbursed Loan Amount
- Repayment: Cash repayment deducted from your loan servicing account.
- Repayment (CPF): CPF repayment deducted from your CPF Account. Each borrower's repayments will be shown individually.
- Monthly repayments occur on the 1st of every month for private properties and 15th of every month for HDB flats. If the due date falls on a Sunday or a gazetted public holiday, the instalment debiting will be made on the next working day.
- 4. Disbursement: Amount disbursed by the bank.
5. Interest: Interest charged for different periods. As the mortgage loan interest is computed on a daily reset basis, interest computation will be revised if any repayment (including partial repayment), disbursement or change in interest rate occur during the month.
- 19 Nov 2018 interest transaction: Interest calculated from 1 Nov 2018 to 19 Nov 2018, based on the revised outstanding principal after the instalment payment on 1 Nov 2018.
- 30 Nov 2018 interest transaction: Interest calculated from 20 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018 base on the revised outstanding principal after the disbursement on 20 Nov 2018.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support