500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Update Personal Details for Supplementary Retirement Scheme
Visit any DBS/POSB branch with your Employment Pass/Passport or NRIC (if you have converted to Permanent Resident).
Why did I receive an SMS from the Bank requesting to update my particulars?
Your particulars are not up to date with the Bank. To ensure your SRS contribution for 2020 is correctly reported to IRAS, please visit the nearest DBS or POSB branch to update your tax reference number of your SRS Account.
What do I need to bring?
Please bring along your relevant original copy of the identification documents for verification at any DBS or POSB Branch.
What do I need to do at the Branch?
- Update your personal details with the Bank:
- Singaporean/Permanent Resident
- Provide NRIC.
- Identification Document:
- Provide Passport with at least 6 months of validity (biodata page)
- For Malaysian - Provide front and back of Malaysian IC
- Employment pass / 1In Principal Approval (IPA) issued by Ministry of Manpower (to update your Foreign Identification Number)
Searching for the nearest DBS or POSB Branches?
Refer to the Branch Locator here.