500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Diversify and build global investment portfolio with DBS Online Equity Trading.
Trade across 7 key global markets online and enjoy 10% commission rebate* till 30 September 2023
|Markets||Online Rates#||Minimum Commission
(Inclusive of GST)
|Singapore||0.12%||No minimum||10% commission rebate*
on each online trade
|United States||0.15%||USD 19.44|
|Hong Kong||0.15%||HKD 86.40|
|United Kingdom||0.25%||GBP 21.60|
*Terms and conditions apply
#Where “#“ is indicated, the fee or charge will be subjected to GST at the prevailing rate, where applicable.
To view the full list of online brokerage and market charges, please refer DBS Online Equity Trading Fees & Charges.
For other prevailing fees such as custody fee, please refer to our DBS Private Bank fee schedule.
Get more value when you trade online with DBS Online Equity Trading:
- Access up-to-date market insights, trading ideas from Global Equity Model Portfolio.
- Track the performance of your investments via monthly consolidated statements.
- Comprehensive analysis investment tools to monitor stocks performance and seize trading opportunities.
How to invest
Terms and Conditions Governing DBS Online Equity Trading 10% Commission Rebate (“Promotion”)
Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
- The Promotion is applicable to all DBS Treasures / Treasures Private Client / Private Bank customers (“Customers”) of DBS Bank Ltd (“DBS”).
- Customers will enjoy a 10% commission rebate for Eligible Trades executed online via DBS Online Equity Trading platform from 1 July 2023 to 30 September 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
- Eligible Trades refer to:
- All trades executed in the seven global markets offered online,
- Exclude any trade in a structured product issued by DBS and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Standard commission will be charged upfront and subsequently rebated by 30 November 2023. Fees imposed by DBS’ custodian will be borne by Customers.
- All commission rebates will be credited to Customers’ default Multi-Currency Settlement Account (“MCSA”). The rebate amount will be based on the respective traded currency which the commission was charged. DBS reserves the right to clawback any rebate arising from a non-Eligible Trade which has been credited to Customer’s MCSA.
- If the Wealth Management Account is closed before 30 November 2023, Customer will be disqualified from the Promotion and will not be entitled to the trade rebate.
- The Customer remains liable for the payment of any transfer-out fee and all other transactional fees payable to any third party, including but not limited to, any tax or stamp duty, transaction levy, exchange fee, clearing fee, or market fee, that may be imposed on such Customer by law.
- Trade commission will be amalgamated when the trades are of the same stock, traded currency, market, settlement mode and trade date as well as the same mode of trade.
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion(s) offered by DBS Online Equity Trading.
- DBS reserves the right to revise, delete and/or add to the above terms and conditions, and/or to suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice to you.
- DBS assumes no responsibility for any losses or damages or expenses arising in connection with this Promotion, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing, technical hardware or software breakdown, malfunctions or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, or lost or unavailable network connections, or any notice that is lost or misdirected, which may affect a person’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion.
- DBS’ decision on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and binding on all parties. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- DBS’ terms and conditions governing trading shall apply. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? Check out these Frequently Asked Questions