500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Access 12 foreign currencies and the Singapore dollar conveniently with one account wherever you are, 24/7.
Pay in multiple currencies for your overseas and online shopping with your linked DBS Treasures Visa Debit Card in up to 11 foreign currencies* with no foreign exchange fees.
The Multi-Currency Account also allows you to invest and trade conveniently in multiple markets and currencies with a linked DBS Vickers Online account, and you can and enjoy lower commissions on cash upfront trades.
Benefits and Features
3 options of MCA to choose from to best meet your needs
eMulti-Currency Autosave (eMCA)
eMulti-Currency Autosave Plus
Multi-Currency Autosave Plus
- Save and transact in SGD and foreign currencies under one account - simpler and hassle-free
- [New] Link your MCA with the DBS Treasures Debit Card as the primary account and enjoy the ability to transact and spend directly from up to 11 foreign currency wallets^
- [New] Ability to withdraw funds directly from your MCA foreign currency wallet(s) at ATMs globally^ using your linked DBS Treasures Debit Card
- [New] Invest and trade conveniently in different foreign currencies and multiple markets with a linked DBS Vickers account in Singapore
- Perform overseas funds transfer at preferential exchange rates, direct debiting from your foreign currency balance. Avoid additional FX conversion or fees.
- Ability to remit or receive foreign currency funds directly from and into your MCA account thus allowing you to save on foreign exchange fees
- Enjoy the most convenient everyday banking in Singapore via the largest network of ATM/branches and DBS iWealth® Internet Banking and Mobile App
Eligibility and Requirement
- At least 18 years old
- No initial deposit required
|eMulti-Currency Autosave (eMCA)||eMulti-Currency Autosave Plus (eMCA+)||Multi-Currency Autosave Plus(MCA+)|
Monthly Account Fee
Fall-below fee if the average daily balance falls below S$3,000*
(Waived up till 29 years old)
Cheque Book Charges
|N.A||The first SGD cheque book on account opening is free. Thereafter, it is S$10 per additional cheque book (50 leaves).|
Please refer to the Pricing Guide for the list of applicable fees.
*Based on total SGD equivalent of SGD and foreign currency balances
^Renminbi Offshore (CNH) is not available for the card payment feature
- Foreign currency transactions are subject to exchange rate fluctuations, which may result in capital gains or losses; such accounts may also be subject to exchange controls imposed on the currency held.
- Please note that in some cases, depending on how the merchant processes your transaction, your transaction may be billed to you in another foreign currency other than the local currency.
Link your DBS Treasures Debit Card to your Multi-Currency Account (MCA)
- Visit DBS iWealth® Internet Banking or DBS iWealth® mobile app
- Select "Change Card Linkage"
Not a DBS iWealth® customer? Get started
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
Conversions between currencies involve fluctuations and are subject to exchange controls. If you are converting from another currency to place the deposit and intend to convert it to the original currency, exchange rate fluctuations could cause the converted amount to be less than your original amount.