500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
There's no perfect time to invest, but there’s a perfect place to start.
From now till 31 December, simply invest online in digiPortfolio, funds (unit trust) or invest-saver to enjoy rebates from us.
Mix and match the right investments for you:
6 months fee waiver with digiPortfolio
Invest in hassle-free, ready-made investment portfolios that combine human expertise with robo-technology, to grow and diversify your investments cost-effectively.
Start from just $1,000 in S$ or US$. And get a 6-month fee waiver* on your digiPortfolio management fee (capped at S$50,000 of total investment in digiPortfolio).
* To be eligible for the promotion, simply make a minimum investment of S$1,000 in the ETF-based or UT-based digiPortfolio, and remain invested for 6 consecutive months, starting from 1 January 2022. You must also be a new digiPortfolio investor as of 21 October 2021.
3 trades free with online funds investment
Benefit from professionally managed funds that let you invest in a wider range of assets including stocks and bonds, or a mix of both. Enjoy greater diversification and better liquidity, from just S$1,000.
Start investing in Unit Trust online with zero sales charge on 3 trades made during the promotion period. Your total eligible trade amount is capped at S$50,000.Invest in Unit Trust online
Up to S$125 rebates with Invest-Saver
Boost your investments steadily without trying to time the market. Set aside fixed monthly sums in a Regular Savings Plan to take advantage of dollar-cost averaging. And from as little as S$100 monthly, you can invest in Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) or Unit Trusts (UTs).
Set up an Invest-Saver plan and get a full rebate of up to S$125 on sales charges** for your related transactions.
** To be eligible for the promotion, a minimum commitment of $100 monthly is required for 3 consecutive months.
To unlock more rewards from us, all you have to do is invest in 2 or more investments (any 2 or more of the combinations above) with us
Invest in any 2 investments and receive additional cash rebates
How it works:
- During the campaign period, Anna decides to invest S$50,000 in both funds and digiPortfolio online.
- She enjoys no sales charges on her purchased funds and gets a 6-month waiver on her digiPortfolio management fees
- As she had made 2 investments, she will enjoy S$150 as a bonus because her total investment amount was S$50,000.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Simply invest in at least 2 investments with a minimum total investment amount of S$10k between 21 October and 31 December 2021.
|You Invest||You Get|
|Example: 2 Investments, with total investment amount of S$50k||
*You must be a new digiPortfolio investor as of 21 October 2021
Existing digiPortfolio investors will only receive the online funds investment sales charge rebate and the additional cash rebate
- digiPortfolio: The 6-month digiPortfolio management fee waiver will be accorded to eligible investors in the form of a cash rebate to your debiting account.
- Invest-Saver: sales charge of 0.82% (or 0.50% on selected funds) levied on eligible subscriptions will be accorded in the form of a cash rebate to your debiting account.
- Online Unit Trust: sales charge of 0.82% levied on eligible subscriptions will be accorded in the form of a cash rebate to your account.
- These cash rebates will be paid out by 31 August 2022.
- If you are a new digiPortfolio investor, simply invest (minimum of S$1,000) in the ETF-based/UT-based digiPortfolio on digibank during the campaign period from 21 October 2021 to 31 December 2021.
- Remain invested in the portfolio for the next 6 consecutive months, starting from 1 January 2022.
- Do note that the 6-month Management Fee waiver is capped and is only applicable to the first S$50,000 invested in both your ETF-based and UT-based digiPortfolios combined.
Can I change my investment amount by topping up or withdrawing from my ETF-based/UT-based digiportfolio(s)?
You can top up your portfolios before 31 December 2021, to qualify for the 6-month management fee waiver. However, do note that the 6-month management fee waiver is only applicable to the first S$50,000 invested in both your ETF-based and UT-based digiPortfolios combined. You must also be a new digiPortfolio investor as of 21 October 2021.
Simply click on the top-up button next to your existing portfolios in digibank to increase your investment amount for the respective ETF-based/UT-based digiPortfolio.
You may withdraw from your ETF-based/UT-based digiPortfolio. Simply click on the withdraw button next to your existing digiPortfolio in digibank. However, do note that you will not be awarded the 6 month management fee waiver if you withdraw from your ETF-based/UT-based digiPortfolio before the end of the 6-month campaign holding period.
For more FAQs on digiPortfolio, please refer to this page.
For more FAQs on Invest-Saver, please refer to this page.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion period is from 21 October 2021 to 31 December 2021 ("Promotion Period")
- Customers of DBS or POSB (each, a "Customer") who have successfully opened an Internet Banking account are eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Non-individual accounts (Corporate and Trust accounts) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- To qualify for the additional cash rebates of up to S$150, customer must invest in at least two products (Unit Trust online, digiPortfolio or Invest-Saver) with a combined amount of $10k and above.
|Invest in Unit Trust on DBS digibank|
|Conditions to fulfil by 31 December 2021||Reward|
|Invest/top up (min. investment of S$1,000) in Unit Trust on digibank||Zero sales charge on your first 3 trades with trade amount capped at S$50,000|
- Customers are entitled to a 0.82% cash rebate for the first three online unit trust subscriptions ("Unit Trust Offer") made between 21 October 2021 and 31 December 2021
- The unit trust subscription must be made in cash or SRS via internet banking or mobile banking. Unit trust subscriptions made in Regular Savings Plan and Central Provident Fund (CPF) are not eligible for this Unit Trust Offer
- Offline trades made through the Relationship Manager are not eligible for this Unit Trust Offer.
- Staff of DBS Bank are not eligible for this Unit Trust Offer.
- The Unit Trust Offer is valid for the first three subscriptions and subject to a cap of total investment amount of SGD 50,000.
- To be eligible for the promotion, the unit trusts must be held for a min period of 6 months (1 January 2022 to 30 June 2022).
- The Bank will rebate the sales charge of 0.82% charged for eligible subscriptions. Max. rebate amount will be at SGD410 (i.e. SGD50,000 X 0.82% = SGD410).
- The cash rebate will be credited to the customer’s account in SGD by 31 Aug 2022.
|Invest in digiPortfolio on DBS digibank|
|Conditions to fulfil by 31 December 2021||Reward|
||6-month Management Fee Cash Rebate (Up to S$187.50)1 on the first S$50,000 invested in both your ETF-based and UT-based digiPortfolios combined. The waiver will be for the period of January 2022 to June 2022.|
1 The 6-month management fee Cash rebate is based off the combined market value of the customer’s ETF-based and UT-based digiPortfolios held with the bank, capped at the first S$50,000. You must also be a new digiPortfolio investor as of 21 October 2021.
- To qualify for the Promotion, customer must invest in either the ETF-based/UT-based digiPortfolio online and fulfil the criteria as set out in the table above
- All investments must be successfully made within the Promotion Period to be eligible for the promotion
- Eligible Customers who fulfil the conditions as set out in Clause 13 & 14 ("Eligible Customer") will be strictly entitled to 1 Reward.
- There are no upfront charges, platform fees, switching fees or lock-in requirements when investing in digiPortfolio on digibank. Only a management fee of 0.75% is administered for ETF-based digiPortfolio and 0.75%-0.85% for UT-based digiPortfolio.
- DBS is entitled to recover the 6-month management fee rebate by debiting the same value from any account that the customer has with DBS/POSB without prior notice, in the event that customer did not remain invested in the portfolio for at least a 6-month period, starting 1 January 2022.
|Invest in Invest-Saver on DBS digibank|
|Conditions to fulfil by 31 December 2021||Reward|
||Full rebate of the sales charge for all UT and/or ETF RSP transactions capped at S$125 cashback per client|
- This Promotion is valid for Unit Trust (UT) and/or Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) Regular Savings Plans (RSP) set up online from 21 October to 31 December 2021 (the "Promotional Period").
- On the date of RSP setup, customers who have existing holdings of the fund being setup will not be eligible for the promotion.
- Eligible Customers are entitled to receive cashback for RSP contribution made till 30 April 2022 (the "Contribution Period").
- Each eligible Customer is entitled to a full rebate of the sales charge for all UT and/or ETF RSP transactions done during the Promotional Period, capped at S$125 cashback per client, for the Contribution Period.
- All cashback will be disbursed to eligible Customers who have purchased RSPs setup within the Promotional Period and remain in the programme for 3 consecutive months (e.g. Eligible customers who purchased an RSP during in November 2021 and continue to subscribe in December 2021 and January 2022) will receive their cashback to their account by 30 June 2022.
- All RSP monthly contributions will be made on the 15th of every month (or the next business day if the 15th is a Sunday or Public Holiday). The respective debiting dates are subject to change.
The Reward will be credited to the customer's account by the following dates in the table below.
|Investment in Unit Trust, digiPortfolio, Invest-Saver||Reward Crediting Date||Notification Date|
|21 October 2021 to 31 December 2021||By 31 August 2022||By 31 August 2022|
- DBS shall not be liable in any way to any party for any loss or damage or expenses arising in connection with the Promotion, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing chances, any technical, hardware or software breakdown, malfunction or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, lost or unavailable network connections or any notice that is lost or misdirected.
- DBS' decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- DBS may vary these Terms and Conditions or suspend or terminate the Promotion without any notice or liability to any party.
- The decision of DBS Bank on all matters relating to terms and conditions shall be final, binding and conclusive on all participants, including without limitation, any decision on the eligibility of any person or cancellation. Subject to and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing and DBS Bank’s record of the entries shall be final, binding and conclusive for all purposes and in any legal proceedings. No correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
Disclaimers and Important Notice
The information in this website is for information only. The information and opinions contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but DBS makes no representation or warranty as to its adequacy, completeness, accuracy or timeliness for any particular purpose. Opinions and estimates are subject to change without notice.
Where specific products are advertised and/or recommended, please note the following:
- The recommendation is intended for general circulation;
- The recommendation does not take into account the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any particular person;
- Advice should be sought from a financial adviser regarding the suitability of the investment product, taking into account the specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person in receipt of the recommendation, before the person makes a commitment to purchase the investment product. Should the person choose not to do so, he should consider carefully whether the product is suitable for him. In particular, all relevant documentations pertaining to the product should be read to make an independent assessment of the appropriateness of the transaction.
- This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, or any regulatory authority elsewhere.
DBS Bank, its related companies, their directors and/ or employees may have positions or other interests in, and may effect transactions in the product(s) mentioned here. DBS Bank may have alliances or other contractual agreements with the provider(s) of the product(s) to market or sell its product(s). Where DBS Bank’s related company is the product provider, such related company may be receiving fees from investors. In addition, DBS, their directors and/ or employees may also perform or seek to perform broking, investment banking and other banking or financial services for these product providers.
Any past performance, projection, forecast or simulation of results is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of any investment. There is no assurance that the credit ratings of any securities mentioned in this publication will remain in effect for any given period of time or that such ratings will not be revised, suspended or withdrawn in the future if, in the relevant credit rating agency’s judgment, the circumstances so warrant. The value of any product and any income accruing to such product may rise as well as fall. Foreign exchange transactions involve risks. The reader should note that fluctuations in foreign exchange rates may result in losses in foreign exchange. To the extent permitted by law, DBS accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct indirect or consequential losses or damages arising from or in connection with the use or reliance of this publication or its contents.
This publication is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation.
The information is provided in Singapore by DBS Bank Ltd (Company Registration. No.: 196800306E) which is an Exempt Financial Adviser as defined in the Financial Advisers Act and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.