500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Terms and Conditions Governing the DBS Extra Pay Day for Investments 2022 (“Promotion”)
- To qualify for the Promotion, a DBS/POSB customer must invest in at least one of the following eligible investment products:
Eligible investment products Reward DBS digiPortfolio
- Invest or top up (min. investment of S$1,000) in ETF-based digiPortfolio on digibank
- Transactions must be successfully placed on 1st June 2022 to 12th June 2022 (inclusive).
For Investment Amount between S$1,000 to S$17,999: S$18
For Investment Amount of S$18,000 and above: S$68
The Cash Rebate will be credited to the customer’s account.
- All investments must be successfully made within each product’s corresponding eligibility period stated in the table above.
- Eligible Customers who fulfil the conditions as set out in Clause 1 & 2 (“Eligible Customer”) will be strictly entitled to a maximum of 1 Reward
- The Reward will be credited to the customer’s account by the following dates in the table below.
Reward Crediting Date Notification Date By 31 August 2022 By 31 August 2022
- DBS’ decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- DBS may vary these Terms and Conditions or suspend or terminate the Promotion without any notice or liability to any party.
- The decision of DBS Bank on all matters relating to terms and conditions shall be final, binding and conclusive on all participants, including without limitation, any decision on the eligibility of any person or cancellation. Subject to and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing and DBS Bank’s record of the entries shall be final, binding and conclusive for all purposes and in any legal proceedings. No correspondence or appeal will be entertained.