500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Exclusive Invitation to Young Investors Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions Governing DBS Vickers Exclusive Invitation to Young Investors
Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
- This Promotion is applicable to customers of DBS Vickers with an individual Young Investor online trading account and have received confirmation of their participation in the Promotion via electronic mail within 3 – 5 working days (a “Participant”). A DBS Vickers Young Investor account is a trading account specially designed for young investors aged 18 years to 20 years old.
- Non-individual accounts (Corporate and joint accounts) and employees of DBS Vickers, DBS and POSB are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- This Promotion is valid from 1 May 2021 to 30 June 2021 (the “Promotion Period”), both dates inclusive.
- Participants are entitled to enjoy a flat commission rate of $6.80 for all SGX trades executed online during the Promotion Period via www.dbsvickers.com, DBSV mTrading and/or DBS/POSB iBanking, capped at a maximum rebate amount of S$2000.
- The flat commission rate of S$6.80 excludes CDP clearing fee, SGX trading fee and prevailing GST.
- For SGX trades settled in foreign currency, the following commission rates below apply.
- This Promotion is applicable to cash and cash upfront trades. Trades executed with CPF and/or SRS funds are eligible for this Promotion. Trades executed via DBS Vickers Customer Service Line are not eligible for the Promotion.
- Standard commission will be charged at the time of the transactions. Commission rebate will be credited into clients’ respective DBS Multi-Currency Account linked to their DBS Vickers trading account or credited into clients' trading accounts, in the settlement currency by 31 August 2021. Commission rebate is capped at a maximum amount of S$2000. Commission charged in foreign currency will be converted to SGD at the prevailing rate for the purpose of calculation.
- Trades will automatically be amalgamated when the trades are of the same stock, currency, settlement mode and trade date as well as the same mode of trade. The contract value will be calculated based on the amalgamated amount.
- All clients will be disqualified from the Promotion if their trading accounts are closed before 31 August 2021.
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions offered by DBS Vickers.
- DBS Vickers shall have the right to determine whether a client is entitled to receive the promotion rate. The decision by DBS Vickers relating to the Promotion shall be final.
- DBS Vickers’ terms and conditions governing trading shall apply. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
- DBS Vickers reserves the right to revise, delete and/or add to the above terms and conditions, and/or to suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice to you.
- DBS Vickers shall not be liable in any way to any party for any loss or damage or expenses arising in connection with the Promotion, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing chances, any technical, hardware or software breakdown, malfunction or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, lost or unavailable network connections or any notice that is lost or misdirected.
- DBS Vickers’ decision on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- DBS Vickers may vary these Terms and Conditions or suspend or terminate the Promotion without any notice or liability to any party.