500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Reward Points Promotion - Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions Governing DBS Vickers Reward Points Promotion 2020 (“Promotion”)
- This Promotion is applicable to selected retail clients who have a retail online trading account with DBS Vickers Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd (’DBS Vickers’). Corporate accounts are not eligible for this Promotion.
- Eligible clients are entitled to 500 DBS Points for every $50 brokerage commission charged on online trades. This is applicable to trades executed in any of the 7 online markets via www.dbsvickers.com, mobile trading and DBS/POSB iBanking from 1 August 2020 to 31 October 2020. ("Promotion Period").
- E.g. If an eligible client incurred $330 brokerage charges across the Promotion Period, he/she will be awarded with 3000 DBS Points.
- Clients will be required to hold any of the following DBS credit cards to be eligible to enjoy this promotion: DBS Insignia Visa Infinite/DBS Treasures Black Elite American Express/DBS Altitude American Express/DBS Altitude Visa Signature/DBS Woman MasterCard World/DBS Woman Platinum MasterCard/DBS Black Visa/DBS Black American Express/DBS Visa Platinum/DBS MasterCard Platinum. Client’s DBS/POSB credit card must be active and in good standing.
- DBS Points will be credited by end of 31 December 2020, and will expire by 31 December 2021.
- This Promotion is applicable to cash, cash upfront, CPF and SRS trades.
- Trades will automatically be amalgamated when the trades are of the same stock, currency, settlement mode and trade date as well as the same mode of trade.
- All clients will be disqualified from the Promotion if their trading accounts are closed before 31 December 2020.
- DBS Vickers shall have the right to determine whether a client is entitled to receive the promotion rate. The decision by DBS Vickers relating to the Promotion shall be final.
- DBS Vickers’ terms and conditions governing trading shall apply. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
- DBS Vickers reserves the right to revise, delete and/or add to the above terms and conditions, and/or to suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice to you.