500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Terms and Conditions Governing the DBS Extra Bonus Day - Investment category 2021 (“Promotion”)
- To qualify for the Promotion, a DBS/POSB customer must invest in at least one of the following eligible investment products:
Eligible investment products Reward Unit Trusts online
- Invest at least S$1,000 in any unit trust available on DBS digibank via a single transaction.
- Only cash funded lump sum transactions are eligible. Transactions from a regular savings plan or funded using CPF-OA, CPF-SA or SRS are not eligible.
- Trades must be successfully placed online between 8th September 3:01pm SGT - 10th September 2:59pm.
S$18 cash rebate credited to the original funding account. DBS digiPortfolio
- Invest or top up (min. investment of S$1,000) in ETF-based digiPortfolio on digibank
- Transactions must be successfully placed on 9th September 2021.
S$18 cash rebate credited to the original funding account.
- All investments must be successfully made within each product’s corresponding eligibility period stated in the table above.
- Eligible Customers who fulfil the conditions as set out in Clause 1 & 2 (“Eligible Customer”) will be strictly entitled to a maximum of 1 Reward per eligible investment product or 2 Rewards in total.
- The Reward will be credited to the eligible funding account by the following dates in the table below.
Reward Crediting Date Notification Date By 9 October 2021 By 9 October 2021
- DBS’ decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- DBS may vary these Terms and Conditions or suspend or terminate the Promotion without any notice or liability to any party.
- The decision of DBS Bank on all matters relating to terms and conditions shall be final, binding and conclusive on all participants, including without limitation, any decision on the eligibility of any person or cancellation. Subject to and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing and DBS Bank’s record of the entries shall be final, binding and conclusive for all purposes and in any legal proceedings. No correspondence or appeal will be entertained.