You are one step away from getting your repricing offer!
Things to note before you begin:
- The following form is for Owner Occupied Properties only (For Investment Property or Owner Occupied Property with Cash Out, click here)
- For joint home loan accounts, only one submission is required from either borrower.
- Please get ready the required documents listed below in .jpg or .pdf format (maximum file size 4MB each), you will need your SingPass to retrieve your documents.
1. Identification Documents
- For Singaporeans / Permanent Residents:
A copy of your NRIC reflecting the subject property address (front and back).
- For Foreigners:
A copy of your utility bill/telephone bill reflecting the subject property address as your mailing address.
2. IRAS Property Portfolio Statement
Property Portfolio Statement reflecting 'Owner-occupier' tax rate:
- Proceed to IRAS Website, select Login and click Login to myTax Portal.
- Select Login for Personal Tax Matters with SingPass and log in following the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
- Select Property and click View Property Portfolio.
- Click View Details to retrieve your Property Portfolio Statement.
Note: To download a PDF copy of your IRAS Property Portfolio Statement, click PRINT on the top right corner and select Save as PDF.
3. HDB Flat Details - If your property is a HDB flat
- Proceed to HDB Website, select Login and click Login to My HDBPage.
- Click Login via SingPass and log in following the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
- Under MY HDBPAGE, select My Flat and click Purchased Flat.
- Click Flat Details to retrieve your HDB Flat Details.
Note: To download a PDF copy of your HDB Flat Details, select Save as PDF on the bottom of the page.