Consolidate your debts with DBS Debt Consolidation Plan
At a Glance
*Effective Interest Rate – based on S$63,000 loan amount for 96-months loan tenure and inclusive of processing fee.
The interest rate offered to you is based on your personal credit profile and may differ from the published rate and the rate offered to other borrowers, subject to the bank’s discretion.
How it Works
1 Calculated based on 25.9%p.a
2 Calculated based on 3.58%p.a. (EIR 6.56%)
Who can apply?
- Singaporean/Permanent Resident
- 21 to 65 years (upon loan maturity date)
- Annual income from S$30,000 to < S$120,000
- Balance to Income Ratio (BTI) of more than 12 times monthly income
|Early Termination Fee||5% on the balance outstanding at point of termination|
Calculate the monthly repayment with our handy calculator!
Visa Credit Card
DBS Debt Consolidation Plan comes with a DBS Visa Platinum Credit Card to provide you with a convenient mode of payment for managing your daily essentials.
- This card comes with a maximum credit limit of 1x your monthly income.
- No annual fee.
Click here to find out more about DBS Card fee and charges.
- Copy of NRIC (Front and Back) AND
- Latest Credit Bureau report1 AND
- Income documents (any ONE of the following)
- Proof of Outstanding Unsecured Facilities Document (any ONE of the following)
1 You can obtain a copy of your Credit Bureau report in-person either at CBS office or any SingPost branches, or through www.creditbureau.com.sg with your SingPass. A transactional fee of S$6.42 (inclusive of GST) applies.
2 You can now print your Income Tax Notice of Assessment at myTax Portal with your SingPass or IRAS PIN. The service is free. Log on to https://mytax.iras.gov.sg for more details.
3 Please note that your CPF documents submitted online are only available for up to 7 days from the date of submission.
- Income documents are not required on condition that your salary is credited via GIRO, to your own Personal POSB/DBS Account for at least 3 consecutive months. The Bank will review, and if necessary, adjust the current combined credit limit of all unsecured accounts based on the latest salary crediting information provided.
- DBS reserve the rights to reject any of the documents provided.
- Applications not accompanied with required documents or with incomplete information will cause a delay in processing
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
How to Apply
Call us at 6878 6887 between 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays)