500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Craving for some mouth-watering hawker fare but want to avoid the long queues and sweltering heat? Get your local favourites delivered to you - simply place your order with WhyQ via their mobile app or website.
DBS is a supporting partner in NEA’s Say YES to Waste Less campaign in 2021, which is aimed at encouraging everyone to lead a sustainable lifestyle by reducing waste. DBS and WhyQ have jointly launched DBS x WhyQ Last Hour Deals, to encourage customers to order from close to 270 participating hawkers across Singapore before they wrap up their lunch and dinner service daily, so as to minimise wastage of fresh produce.
Enjoy up to 20% off from now till 31 December 2023:
- New Users: 20% off with min. spend S$20*
Promo Code: DBSWHYQNEW
- Existing Users: 12% off with min. spend S$20^
Promo Code: DBSWHYQ
- Reduce Food Waste with Last Hour Deals: 15% off with min spend S$20#
Promo Code: DBSZEROFOODWASTE
Terms and Conditions:
- *Valid for new WhyQ users on orders made with promotion code DBSWHYQNEW applied upon checkout. Discount is capped at S$5, one-time use.
- ^Valid for existing WhyQ users on orders made with promotion code DBSWHYQ applied upon checkout. Discount is capped at S$5 per use.
- #Limited to the first 3,000 redemptions on advance orders made to be delivered at lunch (12.30pm - 1.15pm) or dinner (7.30pm - 8.15pm) with promo code DBSZEROFOODWASTE, capped at S$10 per order.
- Not valid in conjunction with other promo codes. Not valid on Marketplace@WhyQ platform.
- Payment must be made with DBS/POSB Cards, DBS Points or DBS PayLah!
- DBS General Promotion Terms & Conditions apply, visit dbs.com.sg/dbscardstnc.
Explore more deals and redeem your DBS Points/POSB Daily$ instantly on DBS PayLah!
Maximise your Card Rewards
Book rides, order meals, take part in spend & win promotions for sure-win gifts, and more! Get S$5* credited into your PayLah! Account when you download and register with promo code ‘JOINLAH’.
*For full terms and conditions, click here.
That's great to hear. Anything you'd like to add?
We're sorry to hear that. How can we do better?