500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Why take up a DBS HDB Loan?
Upfront cash reward to ease your cashflow or save on interest payment
Online Exclusive Promotion
|Enjoy home loan rates at 1.25% p.a. with capped interest rate of 1.50% p.a. - protecting you from future interest rate increase for a greater peace of mind.
click here to learn more!
Super Savers Packages
5-Year Fixed 1.40%
This package is only applicable for HDB properties with a minimum loan amount of S$100,000.
|Year 1 to Year 5:||Thereafter :|
|1.40% p.a.||FHR6 + 1.60% p.a.|
This package comes with the following feature:
- 1 free conversion after 60 months from the date of 1st disbursement- giving you the option to reprice your home loan at no cost.
5-Year Fixed-Flexi 1.50%
This package is valid with a minimum loan amount of S$100,000.
|Year 1 to Year 5:||Thereafter :|
|1.50% p.a.||FHR6 + 1.60% p.a.|
This package comes with the following feature(s):
- 1 free conversion after 30 months from the date of 1st disbursement- giving you the option to reprice your home loan at no cost.
- Waiver of commitment fee due to sale of property- giving you the flexibility to sell your property without the worry of penalty fees.
- Waiver of prepayment fee(s) – giving you the flexibility to prepay your loan without the worry of penalty fees.
Fixed Deposits Home Rate 6 (FHR6) refers to the prevailing 6 months Singapore Dollar fixed deposit interest rate of DBS Bank for amounts within S$1,000 to S$9,999 or such other sum as we may specify. FHR6 is 0.200% p.a. currently.
John has a HDB Loan of S$300,000 with 20-year loan period His monthly instalment is S$1,604.
With the 5-Year Fixed Flexi package from DBS, he will only pay S$1,448 monthly instalment, which means S$156 in monthly savings.
Receive S$2,000 in cash rebates
For minimum loan amount of S$250,000 , you will receive S$2,000 in cash rebates when you refinance with us.
Home Payment Care
All DBS HDB Loan come with a 6-month FREE protection against the sudden loss of income and personal accident.
A home loan requires monthly repayment, and you could lose your repayment ability during a sudden loss of income or an unfortunate event.
With DBS HDB Loan, you enjoy Home Payment Care which helps you pay for your home loan repayments and receive other pay out as follows:
|Involuntary Loss of Employment||Up to 3 monthly home loan repayments, capped at S$2,500 per month
Continuously unemployed for at least 60 calendar days. No claim within the first 30 calendar days of loan disbursement.
|Accidental Death Benefit||Up to S$30,000|
|Accidental Permanent Disability Benefit||Up to S$30,000|
Specially arranged with Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited, Home Payment Care provides you with 6-month coverage for a new purchase or refinance of a completed HDB flat. Click here for product information.
Enjoy Higher Deposit Interest Rates with Multiplier Account
Unlock higher interest rates on your Multiplier account by taking up a home loan with DBS.
Click here to learn more about the DBS Multiplier account.
Unlock higher interest with DBS Home Loan
Multiply your savings in your DBS Multiplier account when you take up a DBS Home Loan.
Together with S$156 per month savings on your home loan, earn S$3,139* in deposit interest to gain a total of $12,543 extra cash over 5 years.
Click here to learn more about the DBSMultiplier account.
*interest earned is conservatively based on S$50,000 balance throughout the 5 years and excludes the effect of compounding of interest
Read articles pertaining to buying a new home
Demystifying home loans: Bank loans versus HDB loans
|Discover the ins and outs of bank loans and HDB loans.
For more Articles about home purchase, please click here.
Terms and Conditions
- Home Payment Care is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited (“Chubb”) and distributed by DBS Bank Ltd. It is not an obligation of, deposit in or guaranteed by DBS. This is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the terms, conditions and exclusions of the insurance are provided in the product summary and will be sent to you by Chubb upon first release of your housing loan by DBS.
The coverage is effective from the date of first release of your housing loan and terminates automatically at the end of the 6-month period.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation ("SDIC"). For more information on the scheme, please visit the General Insurance Association or SDIC websites.
- Home loan rates are valid for completed residential properties in Singapore, for new purchase or refinancing from HDB.
- DBS will have the final decision on all matters regarding the promotion.
- DBS may change these terms or suspend/terminate the promotion without giving notice.