500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Choice to receive a Target Monthly Income1 to meet your desired retirement lifestyle
Gives you access to a range of professionally-managed funds to suit your portfolio
Provides coverage for Death
Nothing compares to having the freedom to retire the way you want. Diversify your portfolio and receive your desired Target Monthly Income1 to live out your intended retirement lifestyle with Manulife SmartRetire, a regular premium investment-linked insurance plan. Through regular investments that averages the costs of funds amid market fluctuations, the plan takes away the need for you to constantly watch the market.
Features & Benefits
- Choice of Premium Payment Term – For 5, 10, 15 or 20 years
- Choice of Retirement Age – At 55, 60, 65 or 70 years old
- Choice of Retirement Period – For 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years
- Choice of professionally-managed funds
- Choice to receive a desired Target Monthly Income1 or stay invested up to 99 years old
Peace of mind
- Get additional protection with optional Death2 and Loss of Independence benefit3, subject to underwriting
- Guaranteed acceptance with no medical check-up required
Make your investment to work harder
- 100% of regular premiums paid will be used to purchase fund(s) units to maximise your investment
- Enjoy a head-start with a Welcome Bonus2 of additional fund(s) units
- Be rewarded with a Loyalty Bonus2 of additional fund(s) units once every three years
- Unlimited free fund switches
- Get additional protection with optional Death2 and Loss of Independence3 benefit (subject to underwriting)
How it Works
How to Apply
1 At the point of application, the policy requires you to select your Target Monthly Income, which is the sum of Target Monthly Income you aim to receive over the target retirement period starting from your Target Retirement Age. The policy does not offer any guarantee that your selected Target Monthly Income will be achieved. Target Monthly Income is dependent on the actual fund(s) performances meeting the illustrated rate of return.
2Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to the Product Summary for specific definitions.
3 Diagnosis of the Loss of Independence (LOI) must be confirmed and certified by a medical examiner. Manulife will pay the LOI income as long as you meet the LOI definition. This benefit ends immediately on the date you recover and are no longer in the state of LOI. If you have recovered but lose your independence once more, you are entitled to this benefit again as long as you continue to meet the LOI definition.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 10 December 2018
DBS Insurance Important Notes
Easier Way To Multiply Your Money
Already crediting your salary with us? Earn up to 3.80% p.a. interest on your DBS Multiplier Account when you purchase selected insurance plans with us or transact in other eligible categories.
Find out more here.