Enquire Cheque Status
You can check the status of your issued/deposited cheque easily using DBS digibot.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID & PIN and complete the authentication process.
- Select the Account you have issued the cheque from.
- Indicate the Cheque No. / Cheque Range you wish to enquire the on and click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction and click Submit.
Enquire the status of your issued cheque(s) via digibank Online.
- For cheques which have not been presented or presented outside the enquiry period, the message "Details not available" will be shown in the status column.
The enquiry period will be from the first of the previous 6 months to the time of enquiry.
(For example, if you enquire on 26 July, we will search for the status of the cheque from 1 January to the time of enquiry on 26 July.)
- You can enquire on a single cheque or a range of cheques (maximum 50 cheques).
Apply for digibank Online
- To receive notifications for cheque clearing, you can manage your alerts via digibank Online. Learn more
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support