View Cheque Status (Issuer)
You can check the status of your issued cheque easily using iBanking.
- Log in to iBanking with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Request and click on View Cheque Status.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Select the Account you have issued the cheque from.
- Indicate the Cheque No. / Cheque Range you wish to enquire the on.
- Click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction and click Submit.
- For cheques which have not been presented or presented outside the enquiry period, the message "Details not available" will be shown in the status column.
- The enquiry period will be from the first of the previous 6 months to the time of enquiry.
(For example, if you enquire on 26 July, we will search for the status of the cheque from 1 January to the time of enquiry on 26 July.)
- You can enquire on a single cheque or a range of cheques (maximum 50 cheques).
Don't have iBanking?
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support