DBS & POSB Swift Code
To receive funds from an overseas party, you are required to provide DBS / POSB Bank's Swift Code DBSSSGSG.
Details to be provided:
- Your Name as per the records of DBS Bank
- Your DBS / POSB Bank Account number
- Name of Beneficiary Bank: DBS Bank
- Address of Beneficiary Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
- Country: Singapore
- SWIFT / BIC Code: DBSSSGSG
- DBS / POSB Bank does not have an IBAN, Routing Number or Sort Code.
- A S$10 handling commission will be charged for the crediting of funds into a SGD or Foreign Currency Current Account. Free for crediting to a Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit Account.
- Refer to Check Account Transaction, to find out how you can check if your funds are received.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support