DBS & POSB Swift Code
To receive funds from an overseas party, you are required to provide DBS/POSB Bank's Swift Code DBSSSGSG.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to Overseas Funds Transfer
To receive funds from an overseas party, provide the sender with the following details:
- Your Name as per the records of DBS Bank
- Your DBS/POSB Bank Account number
- Name of Beneficiary Bank: DBS Bank
- Address of Beneficiary Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
- Country: Singapore
- SWIFT Address/Code: DBSSSGSG
- For transfers into a SGD or Foreign Currency Current Account – S$10 Handling Commmision Fee (Waived for Treasures Customers)
- For transfers into a Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit Account – Free
- DBS/POSB Bank does not have an IBAN, Routing Number or Sort Code.
- Refer to Check Account Transaction, to find out how you can check if your funds are received.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support