DBS & POSB Swift Code
To receive funds from an overseas party, you are required to provide DBS/POSB Bank's Swift Code DBSSSGSG.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to Overseas Funds Transfer
To receive funds from an overseas party, provide the sender with the following details:
- Your Name as per the records of DBS Bank
- Your DBS/POSB Bank Account number
- Name of Beneficiary Bank: DBS Bank
- Address of Beneficiary Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
- Country: Singapore
- SWIFT Address/Code: DBSSSGSG
- For transfers into a SGD or Foreign Currency Current Account – S$10 Handling Commission Fee (Waived for Treasures Customers)
- For transfers into a Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit Account – Free
- DBS/POSB Bank does not have an IBAN, Routing Number or Sort Code.
- Refer to Check Account Transaction, to find out how you can check if your funds are received.
Was this information useful?