Add Overseas Funds Transfer Recipient
Add an overseas funds transfer recipient easily using digibank.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to Overseas Funds Transfer
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Transfer and click on DBS Remit and Overseas Transfer.
Under Overseas Recipient click on + New Recipient.
- Indicate Recipient's Name, Country and Currency to be received.
- Indicate Recipient's Bank Details.
- Indicate Recipient's Account Number and Address.
- Provide Authorization and click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction.
- Click Submit to add recipient.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap Pay & Transfer and select Overseas.
- Tap Add Overseas Recipient and select the Country.
- Enter your recipient's Bank Details followed by their Account & Personal Details.
- Tap Next to review your recipient's details and tap Add Recipient Now.
- Follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions to complete the request.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support