eNets (D2Pay) Application
If you are an iBanking user, you can apply for this service to pay participating merchants online.Part of: Guides > Go Shopping with DBS
When you select eNETS (d2pay) as your payment mode at a merchant's site, you will be asked to key in your iBanking User ID (UID) and PIN. Ensure that you have your iBanking Secure Device ready and follow the on-screen Transaction Signing instructions to complete the transaction.
- When prompted in the eNets debit from bank account page:
- Select DBS Bank Ltd and click Submit.
- Enter the transaction description to be printed on the Statement. (Optional)
- Enter your iBanking User ID and PIN and click Submit.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
Select your Account Type and input your Account no.(without any dashes).
Your default d2pay daily limit will be set at S$5,000.
- Click Submit.
- Verify the payment details and click Confirm.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support