Update GIRO Payment Limit
Update your GIRO Payment Limit immediately via digibank Online or our Video Teller Machine (VTM).Part of: Your Guide to GIRO Arrangements
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Pay and click on More Payment Services.
- Under Manage Payments & GIRO click Change GIRO Payment Limit.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Click Next to proceed to view all GIRO Arrangements for your Accounts.
- Or Choose to select a specific Account's GIRO you wish to view and click Next.
- Select the GIRO(s) you wish to update and indicate the New Payment Limit.
- Click Next, then Submit to complete the update.
- Only one payment limit update per GIRO Arrangement is allowed. Any additional requests will be rejected.
- If you do not wish to set a maximum GIRO payment limit, indicate "0" as your new payment limit.
Video Teller Machine (VTM)
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Select Other Transactions, an Officer will be connected to assist you to update your GIRO Payment Limit.
- Collect your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card before you leave our Video Teller Machine (VTM).
Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support