De-enrol to eStatements and eAdvices
You may de-enrol from eStatements or eAdvices via digibank Online and you will start receiving paper statements or advices from the following month onwards.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
De-Enrol for eAdvice/eStatement via digibank Online.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Request and click on Manage eStatement and eAdvice.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Change the Statement Preference to eAdvice/eStatement for the account you wish to receive paper-based advices/statements.
- Select your eAdvice/eStatement notification preference and click Next.
- Verify your details and click Submit.
- Notifications will be sent when your eAdvices/eStatements is ready for viewing or when you opt-in and/or opt-out of eAdvices/eStatements.
Please note SMS notification is not available for eAdvice.
- Upon opt-out for eAdvice/eStatement, you will receive paper-based statements via mail from the next valid transaction/statement cycle onwards.
Apply for digibank Online
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support