De-enrol for eStatements / eAdvices
You may de-enrol from eStatements or eAdvices via digibank Online and you will start receiving paper statements or advices from the following month onwards.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
De-Enrol for eAdvice/eStatement via digibank Online.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Request and click on Manage eStatement and eAdvice.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Change the Statement Preference to eAdvice/eStatement for the account you wish to receive paper-based advices/statements.
- Select your eAdvice/eStatement notification preference and click Next.
- Verify your details and click Sumbit.
- Notifications will be sent when your eAdvices/eStatements is ready for viewing or when you opt-in and/or opt-out of eAdvices/eStatements.
Please note SMS notification is not available for eAdvice.
- Upon opt-out for eAdvice/eStatement, you will receive paper-based statements via mail from the next valid transaction/statement cycle onwards.
Apply for digibank Online
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support