Top up Credit/Debit Cards (with EZ-Link Function)
Top up your credit/debit cards with ez-link function instantly via our DBS/POSB ATM, or apply for EZ-Reload.
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card.
- Key in your 6-Digit Card PIN.
- Select More Services followed by NETS FlashPay/Cashcard/ez-link/Concession Card.
- Select ez-link card followed by Continue.
- Select Top-up and select the Account you wish to use.
- Remove your ATM/Debit/Credit Card and place your EZ-Linked Credit/Debit Card on the ez-link card holder.
- Select the Top-up Amount and Confirm the transaction.
- Once the transaction is completed, remove your EZ-Linked Credit/Debit Card from the ez-link card holder.
DBS Live Fresh Credit cards are automatically enrolled into EZ-Reload facility at issuance. Activate the function at any General Ticketing Machines once you received the activation SMS.
For POSB Everyday Credit card and POSB PAssion Debit Card, visit the EZ-Reload website to enroll into the facility.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support