Pay Credit Card Bills
There are many ways you can pay your credit card bills. The fastest way to make an immediate bill payment to your DBS/POSB Credit Cards is via digibank Online.Part of: Guides > Go Travel with DBS, Go Shopping with DBS
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and Password.
- Select My Accounts and click on Credit Cards.
- Input your 6-digit iB secure PIN.
- Select the Card Account you are checking on and click on Pay Card.
- Select the Debiting Account and confirm the Amount.
- Select Immediate.
- Click Next followed by Submit.
- Payments done via digibank Online is instant.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Under Home, tap Cards and select the Credit Card that you wish to make payment for.
- Tap Pay Card Bill and select either Pay Outstanding, Pay Minimum or Pay Other Amount.
- Select the Fund Source you wish to transfer from and enter the Amount you wish to pay, tap Next.
- Confirm the details and tap Transfer Now to complete your payment request.
- Payments done via digibank Mobile is instant.
- Log in to your non-DBS/POSB Internet Banking account.
- Select their Funds Transfer option and indicate FAST if required.
- Select DBS BANK LTD as the recipient and enter your 15/16 digits DBS/POSB Credit Card Number as the account number.
- Enter the Amount you wish to make payment for.
- Complete the FAST Payment to instantly pay your DBS/POSB Credit Card Bill.
- Payments done via FAST from other banks is almost immediate.
SMS the following keyword commands to 77767
Pay<space>Card<space>Min<space>Last 4 digits of Card
E.g. "Pay Card Min 1234"button Pay Min. via SMS Banking Pay Card Min [Last 4 digits of Card] 77767
Pay<space>Card<space>Full<space>Last 4 digits of Card
E.g. "Pay Card Full 1234"button Pay Full via SMS Banking Pay Card Full [Last 4 digits of Card] 77767
- You will need to be registered to SMS Banking to pay your Credit Card Bills.
- Payments done via SMS Banking will be credited on the next working day (if payment is made before 11.30pm from Mon-Sat, and before 8pm for payments made on the last working day of the month)
Not registered to SMS Banking?SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
- Register<space>NRIC/Passport number<space>preferred account’s* last 4 digits
E.g. "Register S1234567A 1234"
- Insert Card (ATM/Debit/Credit Card linked to savings account) and key in your PIN.
- Press More Services.
- Press Credit Card/Bill Payment.
- Select DBS AMEX/MASTERCARD/VISA.
- Enter Bill Reference Number (Credit Card Number).
- Select Debiting Account type.
- Enter Amount to pay.
- Select Confirm.
- Payments done via DBS/POSB ATM will be credited on the next working day (if payment is made before 11.30pm from Mon-Sat, and before 8pm for payments made on the last working day of the month).
Find the nearest ATM using our Locator.
- Click here for more information on how you can make your payments via AXS.
- Payments done via AXS Station/ AXS e-Station/AXS m-Station/AXS QuickBill will be credited on the next working day if payment is made before 4.55pm from Mon-Fri. For payments made after 4.55pm on Friday and during weekends, crediting will be done on the second working day.
Pay your DBS/POSB credit card(s) monthly bill via GIRO. Save the hassle of performing ad-hoc payments when you receive your bills.
- Payments done via Interbank Giro will be credited by the third working day.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support