Internet Banking Security Tips
Learn how you can protect your banking profile when using computer devices by following our useful tips.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to Online Security
- Set your anti-virus and anti-spyware software to perform automatic updates daily.
- Set your operating system to perform automatic updates daily.
- Use a different PIN or password for web-based services such as email, online shopping or subscription services.
- Do not click on links from emails or install any programs from doubtful origins.
- Do not perform online transactions on computers that you suspect are compromised.
- Do not reveal your digibank User ID, PIN and One-time PINs generated by your iB Security Device or Digital Token.
- Always read the authentication message before authenticating any transactions with your digital token. DBS staff will never ask you to authenticate transactions over the phone.
- Delete junk or chain emails.
- More information on security alerts and news.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support