Overview of: Replace ATM/Debit or Credit Card
- Activate Replacement Card
- Activate your replacement card using our Virtual Assistant. For security purposes, only perform activation after receiving your replacement card.
- Update Address
- Change your address with us easily via digibank, MyInfo or using our Video Teller Machine (VTM).
- Existing DBS Rewards, Points, Fund Transfer and Instalments
- DBS Rewards, DBS Points, Special Interest Rate Fund Transfer, Instalment Loan and Instalment Payment Plan will not be affected.
Card Specific Information
- DBS Altitude Visa Card
- If you have Priority Pass, please update your new Altitude Card details via the Priority Pass website through your Digital Membership.
- DBS Esso Card
- Smiles Points will be automatically linked and transferred to the new card upon replacement. Existing Speedpass has been ceased W.E.F 31 March 2019 and Speedpass will no longer be issued by Exxon Mobil.
- DBS Takashimaya Card
- Your Takashimaya Points will not be transferred. You may visit Takashimaya Customer Service counter to request for your Takashimaya Points to be transferred from the old to the new card (subject to approval).
- SAFRA DBS Card
- Safra $ will not be affected.