Earn up to S$80 cashback with DBS Treasures Visa Debit Card
At a Glance
Congratulations, you can now earn more cashback on your next overseas trip.
To earn S$40 cashback*, all you need to do is:
- Check that your DBS multi-currency account** is primary-linked to your DBS Treasures Visa Debit Card
- Top up your multi-currency account with any of the 11 foreign currencies, or use your existing foreign currency balances.
- Make a minimum spend of S$1,000 in any foreign currency with your DBS Treasures Visa Debit Card.
To earn up to S$80 cashback, stack this with existing DBS Treasures Visa Debit Card promotion where you get up to S$10 for your first top up and up to S$30 for your spend on your DBS Treasures Visa Debit Card. Hurry as the promotion ends 31 December 2022.
Here’s an illustration on how much it would cost to exchange EUR 1,000.
Calculations are based on exchange rate for EUR on 7 Nov 2022.
* Cashback is capped at SGD 40 per customer. Click here for full Terms and conditions.
** Multi-currency account includes DBS eMulti-Currency Autosave Plus Account, DBS eMulti-Currency Autosave Account, DBS Expatriate eMulti-Currency Autosave Plus, DBS Expatriate eMulti-Currency Autosave Account, DBS Multi-Currency Autosave Plus Account, DBS Multiplier Account, DBS Multi-Currency Autosave Account, My Account.
Get ready for your holiday!
Link your DBS multi-currency account to DBS Treasures Visa Debit Card
Top up your multi-currency account and you can shop like a local with DBS Treasures Visa Debit Card when you are overseas.
Learn how to link your Multi-Currency Account to your DBS Treasures Visa Debit Card here.
Save and Exchange your foreign currencies with DBS multi-currency accounts
You’ve booked your year-end trip but the current exchange rate looks too good to resist? You can store up to 11 foreign currencies:
- AUD, CAD, EUR, HKD, JPY, NZD, NOK, GBP, SEK, THB, USD
Save and exchange first so you can spend later! Find out how to exchange foreign currencies here.
- Ensure that your DBS Treasures Visa Debit Card is primary linked to your My Account.
- Select the correct foreign currency is selected at point of transaction.
- Confirm you have sufficient funds in your My Account’s foreign currency wallet to facilitate automatic debiting of the transaction to the correct foreign currency wallet.
- In some cases, depending on how the merchant processes your transaction, your transaction may be billed to you in another foreign currency other than the local currency.
Don’t have a DBS multi-currency account? Don’t miss out on the chance to get up to SGD 80 cashback.
My Account is a digital multi-currency bank account that makes banking simple. No minimum balance, no initial deposits, no service charge!
Open an account instantly through DBS digibank app
All Singaporeans, Permanent Residents, and Foreigners (EP/SP/DP /Long Term Visit Pass/Student Pass) can open a personal My Account instantly on the digibank app using Myinfo with Singpass.
Looking for a refreshing change of scenery from your usual routine? Plan an overseas trip with DBS Travel and Leisure Marketplace and offset the cost instantly with your DBS Points – at
2X 3X value! Plus, check out the exclusive offers only available on our Marketplace.