500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Promotion period: 1 October - 31 December 2020
Diversify and grow your foreign investment portfolio with DBS Online Equity Trading.
Enjoy 10% commission rebate* when you trade in 6 key foreign markets through DBS iWealth®.
|Foreign Markets||Online Rates||Minimum Commission||Promotion|
|United States||0.15%||USD18||10% commission rebate*
on each online foreign trade
*Terms and conditions apply
Enjoy the following benefits when you trade online with DBS Online Equity Trading:
- Get up-to-date market insights and trading ideas from Global Equity Model Portfolio.
- Track the performance of your investments through monthly consolidated statements.
- Comprehensive analysis investment tools to monitor stocks performance and seize investment opportunities.
How to invest
Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is applicable to all DBS Treasures / Treasures Private Client / Private Bank customers (“Customers”) of DBS Bank Ltd.
- Eligible Customers are entitled to 10% commission rebate for all foreign trades executed online. This is applicable to trades executed in any of the six non-SG markets via DBS Online Equity Trading platform from 1 October 2020 to 31 December 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- Standard commission will be charged upfront and subsequently rebated by 28 February 2021. Fees imposed by DBS’ custodian will be borne by Customers.
- All commission rebates will be credited to Customers’ default Multi-Currency Settlement Account (MCSA). The rebate amount will be based on the respective traded currency which the commission was charged.
- If the Wealth Management Account (WMA) is closed before 28 February 2021, Customer will be disqualified from the Promotion and will not be entitled to the trade rebate.
- The Customer remains liable for the payment of any transfer-out fee and all other transactional fees payable to any third party, including but not limited to, any tax or stamp duty, transaction levy, exchange fee, clearing fee, or market fee, that may be imposed on such Customer by law.
- Trade commission will be amalgamated when the trades are of the same stock, traded currency, market, settlement mode and trade date as well as the same mode of trade.
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion(s) offered by DBS Online Equity Trading.
- DBS Bank reserves the right to revise, delete and/or add to the above terms and conditions, and/or to suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice to you.
- DBS assumes no responsibility for any losses or damages or expenses arising in connection with this Promotion, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing, technical hardware or software breakdown, malfunctions or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, or lost or unavailable network connections, or any notice that is lost or misdirected, which may affect a person’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion.
- DBS’ decision on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and binding on all parties. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- DBS’ terms and conditions governing trading shall apply. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.