500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Promotion period: 1 July 2020 till 31 December 2020.
Enjoy cash rewards of up to S$1,500 when you transfer-in your accumulated Unit Trust investments*
How it works
|Cash Reward||Accumulated Qualifying Unit Trust Investments* transferred in|
|S$1,500||S$1,500,000 or greater, or its foreign currency equivalent|
|S$1,000||S$1,000,000 to S$1,499,999 or its foreign currency equivalent|
|S$500||S$500,000 to S$999,999 or its foreign currency equivalent|
|S$200||S$200,000 to S$499,999 or its foreign currency equivalent|
Benefits of consolidating your investments:
- Access fund information, including research analysis and investment strategies
- View all of your cash fund holdings in a consolidated statement
- Transact and rebalance your holdings with ease
- Invest in over 100 Funds online in 10 currencies
*DBS Bank approved Fund share classes only
*Only applicable for cash held Fund investments (excluding CPF and SRS trades)
Terms and Conditions Governing DBS Promotion for Unit Trust Transfer-in (“Promotion”)
Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion period is from 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to all clients of DBS Bank (“Client”).
- To qualify for the Promotion, a Client must transfer-in a minimum of S$ 200,000 of Qualifying Funds into the MCSA during the Promotion Period.
- Clients who qualify for the Promotion are entitled to receive cash rewards which will be credited to the Relevant account by 31 March 2021, on the basis of the cumulative transfer-in of Qualifying Funds as per the table below
Cash Reward Qualifying Funds to transferred-in S$ 200 S$ 200,000 to S$ 499,999 or its foreign currency equivalent S$ 500 S$ 500,000 to S$ 999,999 or its foreign currency equivalent S$ 1,000 S$ 1,000,000 to S$ 1,499,999 or its foreign currency equivalent S$ 1,500 S$ 1,500,000 or greater, or its foreign currency equivalent
- Each eligible Client is entitled to only one (1) Reward capped at S$ 1,500 in cash credit at any time regardless of the amount of Qualifying Funds that is transferred into DBS (so long as such transfer meets the minimum amount stated in clause 3). In the case of joint account holders, only one (1) Reward will be awarded.
- The cash reward will be in SGD and not in the currency of Fund transferred-in.
- Client must maintain an active MCSA in which the Funds have been transferred.
- The Funds holding transferred-in must be Cash held Fund. Funds held with CPF/ SRS monies is not eligible for the promotion.
- Exchange Traded Funds are not a part of the Promotion.
- Qualifying Fund is defined as DBS Bank approved share classes of a Fund for the specific client Segment. Non-qualifying share classes of a Fund is not eligible for the Promotion.
- Funds must be transferred-in from outside DBS Bank. Any transfer within the same or different accounts inside DBS Bank are not eligible for the Promotion.
- If the transferred-in Qualifying Funds is not maintained in the MCSA with DBS Treasures for a minimum holding period of two (2) months from the date on which the fund is transferred-in and DBS has awarded the rewards to the eligible Client, DBS shall be entitled to recover the amount of the rewards by debiting such sum from the MCSA that the eligible Client maintains with DBS.
- DBS shall not be liable in any way to any party for any loss or damage or expenses arising in connection with the Promotion, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing chances, any technical, hardware or software breakdown, malfunction or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, lost or unavailable network connections or any notice that is lost or misdirected.
- DBS will have the final decision on all matters regarding the Promotions.
- DBS may change these terms or suspend/terminate any of the Promotions without giving notice.