Don’t have a trading account?
Apply for a DBS Vickers Online Trading Account and enjoy lower Cash Upfront (CUF) rates across the 7 major markets. We’ll help you set up a new DBS Multi-Currency Account (MCA), making it easy and convenient to trade in multiple foreign currencies across the markets.
Apply on the go via Digibank app today!
Terms and Conditions Governing DBS Vickers 20% Commission Rebate (“Promotion”)
- This Promotion is applicable to all retail clients with DBS Vickers Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd (’DBS Vickers’). Corporate accounts are not eligible for this Promotion.
- Eligible clients are entitled to 20% commission rebate for trades executed online. This is applicable to trades executed in any of the 7 online markets via www.dbsvickers.com, mobile trading and DBS/POSB iBanking from 1 January 2021 to 31 March 2021.("Q1 Promotion Period") and 1 April 2021 to 30 June 2021 ("Q2 Promotion Period").
- This Promotion is applicable to cash and cash upfront trades. Trades executed with CPF and/or SRS funds are eligible for this Promotion.
- Standard commission will be charged at the time of the transactions. Commission rebate will be credited into clients’ respective DBS Multi-Currency Account linked to their DBS Vickers trading account or credited into clients' trading accounts, in the settlement currency.
- For trades made during Q1 Promotion Period, commission rebate will be credited by 31 May 2021. All clients will be disqualified from the Promotion if their trading accounts are closed before 31 May 2021.
- For trades made during Q2 Promotion Period, commission rebate will be credited by 31 August 2021. All clients will be disqualified from the Promotion if their trading accounts are closed before 31 August 2021.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions offered by DBS Vickers.
- Trades executed via DBS Vickers Customer Service Line are not eligible for the Promotion.
- Trades will automatically be amalgamated when the trades are of the same stock, currency, settlement mode and trade date as well as the same mode of trade.
- DBS Vickers shall have the right to determine whether a client is entitled to receive the promotion rate. The decision by DBS Vickers relating to the Promotion shall be final.
- DBS Vickers’ terms and conditions governing trading shall apply. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
- DBS Vickers reserves the right to revise, delete and/or add to the above terms and conditions, and/or to suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice to you.