Find FX Structured Products

FX Structured Products

Solutions designed to address specific
risk-return objectives

FX Structured Products

Solutions designed to address specific
risk-return objectives

At a Glance

Implement winning strategies through highly customisable structured financial solutions with performance linked to underlying FX pairs. These can be used for yield search, managing exposure with other currencies, and hedging purposes. These may include market indices, individual or baskets of stocks, bonds, and commodities, currencies, interest rates or a mix of these.

Structured Products Explained


Extensive Catalogue Of Products

Extensive Catalogue Of Products

  • Structured Deposits
  • Structured Notes
  • OTC Structured Products such as Accumulators, Target Redemption Forward, Pivot Target Redemption
Diverse And Customisable

Diverse And Customisable

Issuers can tailor structured products to meet investors’ unique financial needs and circumstances.

Potential Yield Enhancement

Potential Yield Enhancement

If the view of the market proves correct, these can be a useful alternative to savings accounts, current accounts or term deposits.


Types of Structured Products

There are two categories of structured products: structured deposits and structured notes.

      Structured Deposits     Structured Notes
Return Returns may be fixed or variable, depending on the structure or performance of underlying asset. Apart from fixed and/or variable returns, there may also be capital appreciation depending on the performance of the underlying asset at maturity.
Principal Investors will receive their full principal (subject to the issuer’s credit risk) when they hold the structured deposit to maturity or during early redemption by the issuer (if applicable). Investors may potentially lose part or their entire principal when the underlying asset performs against them.


Structured Deposits

They typically have a zero-coupon bond and an option component. A zero-coupon bond pays no coupon but is purchased at a discount (for example, 80% of its maturity value). The remaining value (20% in this case) is used to purchase an option for the underlying asset of the structured deposit. Instead of providing a regular coupon, a zero-coupon bond may, for example, be purchased at 80% of its maturity value. At maturity, it will pay the full value of the money invested.

Structured Notes

Unlike structured deposits, structured notes offer no principal guarantees (unless a third-party guarantees the payout of principal in the event the structured note issuer defaults). They typically involve options: the structured note issuer either buys or sells an option on the reference asset or security, and the investor gives the issuer the right to put securities on or call securities from him/her.


Risks Of Structured Products

  Loss Of Capital 
As a structured product’s performance depends on performance of the underlying asset or index, adverse price movements may cause a loss of capital. 

  Lack Of Liquidity 
Generally, investors will have no access to their principal for the tenor (or term) of the structured deposit or note, without incurring some risk of loss on the principal. 

  Issuer Risk 
If the structured deposit or structured product issuer goes into debt default, the investor risks losing his/her entire principal. 


Get in Touch
A Relationship Manager will reach out to you.

From overseas: +65 6222 2200
In Singapore: 1800 222 2200
Operating hours: 8.30am to 8.30pm, Mon - Fri (excluding PH)

Our Customers Also Considered

Explore other related products and solutions for your business and financial success.

  • Commodities Floor Cap Strategy

    Access professional expertise and strategies to safeguard your business from price fluctuations


    Strategy to produce consistent positive returns with currency convergence