500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Make Instant Overseas Online Money Transfer
At a Glance
Same-day transfers at $0 fees when you transfer money online to Australia, Canada, China, Eurozone countries, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Thailand, UK and USA.
And that's not all. You'll enjoy:
Inward Telegraphic Transfer
Inward Telegraphic Transfer (ITT) is a receipt of funds by SWIFT/Telex from an overseas party.
DBS Bank has a very extensive network of correspondent banks and overseas branches. As such, you can receive funds in various currencies from most parts of the world.
To receive funds from an overseas party, please provide them with the following details:
- Your name as per the records of DBS Bank
- Your DBS / POSB Bank account number
- Name of Beneficiary Bank: DBS Bank
- Address of Beneficiary Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
- Country: Singapore
- SWIFT Address/ Code: DBSSSGSG
You can check your receipt of funds by checking account transaction history via iBanking or digibank App.
For crediting to a SGD or Foreign Currency Current Account – S$10 handling commission
For crediting to a Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit Account – Free