Recurring Funds Transfer to an Overseas Account
Simply set up via digibank Online or submit a paper form to the bank.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to Overseas Funds Transfer
- This feature is currently not available on digibank Mobile.
How to set up Recurring Funds Transfer to an Overseas Account
- Make an overseas transfer to your overseas recipient via digibank Online.
- Click Yes on the Completion page of your current transfer to set it as a recurring overseas transfer.
- Select the Frequency of your recurring transfer to the same recipient of the same amount.
- Complete and confirm your standing instruction to set the transfer as recurring.
- You will not be able to amend your recurring transfer after you have set up your recurring transfer.
- You are required to delete and create a new set-up using the above steps if changes are required.
Via paper form submission by mail or branch
- Fill up the Standing Order Application for Overseas Remittances Form and mail it to:
DBS Bank - Cheque & Giro,
2 Changi Business Park Crescent,
#07-05, DBS Asia Hub
- Alternatively, you may submit the form at any of our DBS/POSB branches.
Was this information useful?