Can I make a SGD Fixed Deposit Placement if I do not have a SGD Fixed Deposit account?
You will need to be an existing SGD Fixed Deposit account holder before you may make an SGD Fixed Deposit placement through DBS iBanking. If you do not have an account, you may open an account via DBS iBanking.
What is the placement amount I can make?
- For SGD Fixed Deposit Accounts, the minimum amount is S$1,000.
- For Premier Income Accounts, the minimum amount is S$10,000.
What are the deposit periods I can choose from?
- For SGD Fixed Deposit Accounts, the available periods are 1-12, 18 or 24 months.
- For Premier Income Accounts, the available periods are 6-12, 18 or 24 months.
Can I set my maturity instruction at the point of placement?
Yes, you may select the following maturity instruction at point of placement, and the bank will automatically act on your instruction upon maturity of your deposit:
- Rollover Principal + Interest
- Withdraw Principal + Interest
- Rollover Principal + Withdraw Interest
Will I know the interest rates for my SGD Fixed Deposit placement?
Yes, you can view online rates before confirming the placement.