Change ATM Card Limit
Update your ATM card's Nets, Withdrawal & 3rd Party Funds Transfer limit immediately at our Video Teller Machine (VTM) or within the next business day via digibank Online.Part of: Guides > Go Shopping with DBS
- Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Under Card Services, select Change Card Limit.
- Select the Card Account and indicate the limit you wish to update.
- Get a One Time Password via SMS and key it into the Video Teller Machine (VTM).
- Press Confirm to complete the transaction.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Cards and click Change ATM Card Limit.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Select Card Account and indicate the limit you wish to update.
- Click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction and follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
- Click Submit.
- Your request will only be processed on the next business day.
Apply for digibank Online
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support