Change ATM Card Limit
You can change your ATM card's Nets, Withdrawal & 3rd Party Funds Transfer limit immediately using our Video Teller Machine (VTM).Part of: Guides > Go Shopping with DBS
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Under Card Services, select Change Card Limit.
- Select the Card Account and indicate the limit you wish to update.
- Get a One Time Password via SMS and key it into the Video Teller Machine (VTM).
- Press Confirm to complete the transaction.
Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
- Log in to iBanking with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Cards and click Change ATM Card Limit.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Select Card Account and indicate the limit you wish to update.
- Click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction and follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
- Click Submit.
Note: Your request will only be processed on the next business day.
Don't have iBanking?
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support