Purchase Cashier's Order
Purchase Cashier’s Order online and have the option to receive it via mailing or self-collect at your selected branch.
- The Cashier’s Order service fee are as follows:
- S$3 per Cashier’s Order purchased online here.
- S$15 per Cashier’s Order purchased at DBS/POSB branches.
- Funds will be deducted by the next working day. Do ensure that you have sufficient funds in your DBS/POSB debiting account before submitting the application.
- Online purchase is only available to customer with digibank login credentials and a DBS/POSB current/savings account.
- For self-collection, 3rd party authorisation is not allowed. You must bring your NRIC/Passport personally at your selected branch for collection.
|Cashier’s Order is issued to own name
|Cashier’s Order is issued to 3rd party (not own name)
|Mail to your registered mailing address
|Self-Collection at Full Service DBS/POSB Branch
How to Purchase Cashier's Order
There are various channels which you may purchase Cashier's Order with us. The easiest method to purchase Cashier’s Order would be via online application.
- Click here to purchase your Cashier’s Order.
- Login with your digibank User ID and PIN.
- Verify your particulars populated are accurate.
To make changes, learn more about updating your particulars instantly.
- Select your debiting account number and purpose of Cashier’s Order.
- Select your mode of collection:
- Mail it to yourself (Receive within 5 working days)
Self-collect on the next working day (Monday – Friday) after 2pm at your selected Full Service DBS/POSB Branch*
- Select your preferred branch for self-collection
- Enter your payee’s name to be printed on cashier’s order
- Enter your Cashier’s Order Amount.
(minimum of S$5, up to S$100,000 per Cashier’s Order)
- Review your details and click Submit to confirm your request.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent to your registered email address.
If you need Cashier’s Order urgently or if you do not have a digibank login credentials, you may visit our branch directly.
- Present your NRIC/Passport upon application and collection;
- You need to hold a valid DBS/POSB Current or Savings Account;
Processing time is around 30 minutes.
(Please arrive at the branch at least 30 minutes before it's closing time)
- *To identify Full Service Branches, look for branches in the Branch Locator that do not indicate 'Financial Planning' or '24/7 Self-service' or 'Work Permit Account Service Centre'.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my Cashier’s Order expire?
Can I cancel a Cashier's Order? Are there any charges?
What should I do if my cashier’s order is lost/stolen/damaged?
I’m unable to collect my Cashier’s Order at my selected branch. Can I change the branch of collection?
Self-collecting of Cashier’s Order can only be done after 2pm. If you are unable to collect it within the stipulated date and time, we will hold your Cashier’s Order for 7 days from the day of request before disposing it. If that happens, your funds will be credited back to your account.