Reset Card PIN
Reset your Card PIN immediately via iBanking, digibank, Online Form or Video Teller Machine (VTM).Part of: Guides > Go Travel with DBS
- Reset your Card PIN via our Online Form.
- Select Use my Card and PIN.
- Select your Identification Type and enter your Identification Number.
- Enter the Last 4 Digits of your ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number and Card PIN.
- Click Submit to verify via SMS OTP.
- Click Get OTP via SMS, input the 6-digit SMS OTP and click Ok.
- Select the Card you would like to reset PIN for.
- Enter and Confirm the New Card PIN.
- Click Submit to complete the reset of your Card PIN.
- A valid ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number and PIN is required to reset your Card PIN.
- The SMS OTP will be sent to your registered Mobile Number with the Bank.
Video Teller Machine (VTM)
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card and attempt to complete the authentication process.
- After multiple failed attempts, you will be prompted to reset your PIN with another identification method.
- Insert your NRIC or scan your Passport to identify yourself.
- An Officer will be connected to assist you to reset your PIN.
Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support