(1) Promotion (as defined below) is valid between 16 March 2018 and 31 Dec 2019 (“Qualifying Period”)
(2) Applicable to companies that are registered participants of 99%SME during the Promotion period ("Applicant").
(3) To qualify for the Promotion, the Applicant must:
(i) apply for a DBS Business Loan during the Qualifying Period;
(ii) submit the loan application for a minimum loan amount of S$30,000 with a loan tenor of not less than 3 years and not more than 5 years by 31 Dec 2019 together with duly completed loan application(s) and complete supporting document(s) via DBS’ Website; and
(iii) enter the promotion code "99SME" in its loan application.
(4) Each Applicant must satisfy DBS’ credit assessment for loan application(s). DBS does not commit, promise or agree to offer to any Applicant any credit facility, line of credit or financing arrangement, or to enter into any arrangement or agreement in relation thereto.
(5) All applications must be submitted directly by the Applicants. Submissions by third party agents will not be eligible for this Promotion.
(6) We may vary the terms and conditions or discontinue this Promotion at any time without any notice or liability to any party.
(7) Our decision on all matters relating to this Promotion shall be final and conclusive. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
(8) Each successful Applicant will:
(i) Enjoy a low interest rate of 0.88% p.a. on the said DBS Business Loan (up to a maximum of S$300,000 for the first 12 months). An interest rate of 8.88% p.a. will be charged for the remaining loan tenor; and
(ii) enjoy a waiver of applicable annual fees and loan processing fees, (“Promotion”).
(9) By submitting a loan application, each Applicant confirms that it is lawfully providing the data for us to use and disclose for the purposes of: (i) providing products or services to that Applicant, whether in connection with the Promotion or its loan application; (ii) meeting the operational, administrative and risk management requirements of DBS Group Holdings Ltd. and its related corporations (“DBS Group”); and (iii) complying with any requirement, as DBS Group reasonably deems necessary, under any law or of any court, government authority or regulator.
(10) These terms and conditions are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore.